July 9, 2008

Angelic - Chunky Book Artists - group 3

For this swap I used my gorgeous cherub - I love the way he sits just dreaming the day away! I got out the sewing machine attaching the stamped vellum and strips of crushed paper with zigzag stitch. Stamping the cherub onto white gloss paper I put double-sided Jak paper to the back before cutting him out (I had 36 all up to cut out! ) this way there was adhesive on the back and I didn't have to stick lots of little bits of tape or glue him down. The background was made using 'Luna Lights' paints and I describe this method further down in my blog under 'backgrounds' - I liked the outcome of this one - it took a while for it to come together (I think the creative juices were on holidays!) - hope the girls like this one too!

1 comment:

  1. So glad I'm getting one of these. Can't wait to feel the texture and see it up close.

    ReplyDelete