July 8, 2008

Angelic - Chunky Book Artists - group 2

One of the swaps I participated in for the 'Angelic' theme. I had this gorgeous orange/pink cardstock that I purchased from a craft shop and embossed on it with silver pearl embossing powder. The angel image was stamped onto cold laminate 3 times, adhering 2 directly to the stamped cardstock and the 3rd I put onto a piece of silver shimmer cardstock. On this piece I added clear micro beads to the wing - you cannot see it very well - it is more of a touch & feel element. The word 'Angelic' was printed off my labelling machine and attached to a torn piece of black cardstock with square brads. I ran a piece of pink cardstock thru the cuttlebug using 'diamonds in the rough' and highlighted it with 'pinecone' inkpad. I then added a black corner sticker to finish it off. I really liked how the embossing showed thru clear laminate and added highlights to the image - here's hoping the other girls in this group like my contribution to this swap

1 comment: