November 2, 2008

Shrink Plastic - CCSwaps

It's been awhile since I have played with Shrink Plastic - with this piece I used almond shrink that I had sanded and rubbed brown chalk all over, then stamped with black Staz-On ink. Cut out the image and heated it with my heat gun. I used an ATC size photo mattboard that I sprayed with suede paint added a skeleton leaf and some cool mesh ribbon bought at Canterbury Paper Arts Festival - wrapped the whole piece with gold thread and glued on the shrink and wording with 'Pritt' glue - hope my partner likes it!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great Trizzy, I don't use shrink too much either but when I see it looking so good, I want to go and get it out and play.

    Cheers,

    Rob

    ReplyDelete