August 19, 2011

Shrines...

Not long now till I fly to NZ for Jessie's retreat AND I get the meet the amazing Annette Husband! I have known this talented lady for years, have been fortunate enough to be in various swaps with her and now we get to meet - how awesome is that!

So the theme is Shrines - I have always wanted to have a play and bought some ages ago from Natalie at Scraptivate - finally made some! On this one there are some Scrapware wings which have been fantasy film'd and beads! Love beads! The shrine is 2.5 x 2" - very much in my comfort zone - the one we are doing is huge like 12" high!! Now that will be daunting for me!

3 comments:

  1. Give Jessie and Annette a hug from me Trizzy, and one for you too :)
    Great shrines, and I'm sure the bigger one will turn out just as great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha!....I finally found your blog with it's missing R....vbg.
    Your shrine is beautiful Teresa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is just so beautiful Teresa

    ReplyDelete