March 22, 2009

CBA - Collection of Quotes ATC's

This is a swap that I am running on Chunky Book Artists - my first ever on-line swap! I was very excited to have 18 members sign up for it! The little frames are from Scrap Matts and they come in an assortment of different layouts. Firstly I black embossed around the frame with a flourish then used silver rub n buff to highlight. The corner was inked up with Versamark and then UTEE'd (2 layers) and stamped into. I printed off the quote onto acetate and coloured the back with alcohol inks. The butterfly wings were bought at the show and I used wire (again!) to make the coils - I really hope they stay attached to the ATC's!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - and I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very lucky to own one of these beauties! After seeing you make them at stamp camp I knew I'd have to join the swap to give one a new home! I love your work Trizzy, and it was great to see you last Saturday. ((UU)) Niki

    ReplyDelete