February 9, 2009

Envelope Book Swap

I have signed up for this swap on CCSwaps and this one is going to 'Sweetpea'. I have finally used a piece of Grungeboard, YAY! There are micro-beads on the butterfly and my fav mesh ribbon down the RHS. Envelopes were made from a template and coloured with distress inks, stamped and highlighted with my white Sharpie. I hope Kathy likes it! It's a bit wonky because the envelopes are handmade they didn't quite line up - but isn't that what makes our ART unique!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous book, love your hand done papers, so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little envelope book Trizzy. Very unusual. I know Pea will be thrilled with it as she loves bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Trizzy!!! I can see why you didn't want to part with it. But it is going to a good home. It is right up Pea's alley!!!
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... fantastic book! the colors are fabulous! Cathee

    ReplyDelete