August 31, 2008

Stampboard Swap

One of the Swaps in CCSwaps is for Stampboard. I had purchased some awhile ago and when I used it, was not really happy with the result. I then read an artical using alcohol inks - I really liked the way the inks reacted with the board - here are two pieces (not sure which one is going to my swap partner) the first piece I clear utee'd and put the background into a clear acrylic photo frame with the stampboard glued onto the outside and embellishments added. The second piece I added clear dimensional glaze and hinged them together so I could stand it up

2 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous, I love stampboard, and these are really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am visiting from All Things Tim to welcome you to the group and to check out your art (blogging... hmmm what a past time!!!)... Love these and the vibrant colors!!!

    ReplyDelete